Saturday, March 29, 2008

White Doves Of Freedom

After a year and a half of class, I'm finally done! I've been waiting for approval to take my final exam since Christmas. Yesterday morning I was finally able to go and get it done. After being fingerprinted and body cavity searched at the testing center I got to take my exam. Then I spent the rest of the day sick with worry until I got my results which I am pleased to say that I passed. The burden of this class has been lifted off of my shoulders. It's really an indescribable feeling. Now comes the benefit of having stuck with it for so long. The raise, the prestige, the respect of my co-workers. Well at least I'll get a raise. Many thanks go out to my friends and family for their support all the way. Now on to paramedic class. I think I'll be taking a break first though.

0 comments: