Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

This month, several of my friends have posted things they are thankful for each day on FaceBook. I'm not a fan of blowing up news feeds so here it is. First, I am thankful for my beautiful and talented wife. She is an incredible woman, an amazing mother, and reminds me of why life is wonderful every day. I am thankful for my son. Thankful for the opportunity to watch him grow and discover new things every day. Thankful for the sleepy smiles he gives me, the slobbery kisses, and thankful for the incredible feeling I get every time I see his face. I am thankful for my career. Thankful for the chance to impact and change lives and, on occasion, save one. Thankful that this year has provided me the opportunity to not only become a paramedic, but be promoted twice and earn the things that I worked so hard for. I am thankful for my friends. Thankful for old friends and new whom I owe much to. Thankful for laughs and good times, and often great meals. I am thankful for my family. Thankful for parents that have given me a direction and are there to help whenever I need it. Thankful for in laws who always make me feel at home. Thankful for all 100 Schadts, who make every holiday a party. The list may not seem long, but I have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

0 comments: